Monday, June 9, 2008

Less than 2 weeks

WOW! We will be moving in less than 2 weeks. I feel the need to write or type because I almost had a breakdown when I left Target and headed home. I turned into the entrance of the neighborhood and just got to thinking how life is about to change. Change will be good, but all schedules will change. John's working schedule will be different. The kids and I will have a different schedule. Most of you know we moved to the country, ~15-20 miles to decent shopping. Now Wal-mart is only 10 miles away. So if the kids and I want to go to lunch, play at the park, go to the mall, go to the gym or visit friends we will have to drive into town. Driving from Target made me realize, no more going to get something for supper that day. I will be planning meals way ahead of time. On a good note, we have a house we love. It sits on 3.5 acres and our land backs up to a lake. The neighborhood is friendly. We have realized that yes we are moving to a small town and everyone already knows about us in some way.
I do know Meridian has a good triathlon group. I have meet many triathletes from Meridian.
Considering the whole package, positives and negatives, we do feel that this will be a good move.

No comments: