Friday, May 30, 2008

Three weeks left

Many of you know that we will be leaving soon. It is hard to believe that we only have 3 weeks left in Rankin county. We have been looking forward to the move and getting to the next phase of our lives. I have noticed that it is hard to go from one phase to the next. I am happy, but sad. Since John and I started this journey, we have meet some amazing people and grew some strong friendships, some have already moved on, and some are still here. I know God is Good. He has put Godly people in my life that have been a daily blessing. He has blessed me with two wonderful healthy children and of course a wonderful husband. With God in the picture of everything, I know the move will go smoothly and he will provide all we need. Please be praying for us.

2 comments:

Matt Calvert Family said...

For the first time, I have cried...reading your blog
tonight, I realized you "really" are moving...guess I have been trying to not believe it is going to happen. 3 weeks? That cannot be right!

Matt Calvert Family said...

For the first time, I have cried...reading your blog tonight, I realized you "really" are moving...guess I have been trying to not believe it is going to happen. 3 weeks? That cannot be right.